Thursday, January 8, 1970

Dream of President Harold B. Lee

Original Event: 1 May 1965
Last updated: 30 November 2009

May Day! May Day!

San Diego
1 May 65 0700

Am in my room. It stinks. Am about to have an affair with another woman who has sought me out and has my wife’s permission. As things begin, the voice of [Mormon President] Harold B. Lee suddenly begins to blare forth as if from a loud speaker on the wall of my room. He speaks with unequivocal anger. His voice is terrible in its power. The walls shake, the room rocks, rumbling is heard. Plaster falls from the ceiling. Pictures fall from the walls. I wonder if I am dreaming this. But President (?) Lee’s voice is so clear and I listen carefully to his words that I decide that I am not dreaming. That is when things begin to shake and sound. I awaken. Cannot remember his words but only fleetingly remember that he was talking about how the Church is guided.

See dream analysis here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment